The best RDBMS for the Virtual Data Center. Or any data center, for that matter.
As Big Data continues to explode, your company has the potential to harness its power for innovation. Data is your competitive advantage, and the pressure is on in every industry to win and grow customers. Agility is essential. Cost-effectiveness paramount.
TmaxSoft is shaking up the database market with Tibero – the enterprise database that competes and wins head-to-head, time and time again, in comparisons with Oracle. There is a viable alternative to Oracle and EnterpriseDB.
Tibero bridges the gap between legacy relational databases and the new paradigm of running workloads in virtualized data centers and the Cloud, allowing enterprises to fully leverage their investment by embracing a simple, true utilization licensing model.
It’s the agile, affordable workhorse you need to drive data warehouse and custom applications supporting your BI and Analytics initiatives. So whether you’re a CMO, CIO or CFO—and whether you need your database foundation on-prem, virtual, in the Cloud, or appliance-based–your choice is clear.
Over 1600 companies are trusting their data to Tibero, and seeing big results.
Contact us today to find out how Tibero can help your organization: email@example.com
As the data explosion continues, expectations for performance and reliability are appropriately high.
More than 140 customers have replaced Oracle with Tibero to run any number of applications, from transaction processing to decision support to big data analysis.
Database availability is predicated on database reliability. Tibero fully supports data clustering for redundancy and failover.
In fact, we are one of the few enterprise database vendors offering a full range of reliability modes: active-active, active-standby, and clustering standby modes. Tibero’s clustering is architecturally similar to Oracle’s, for easy transitioning and co-existence.
Watch the Video to Learn more about Tibero TAC.
A common attack on databases is to replace true data with false data. Other RDBMS offerings handle this type of attack by digitally “signing” data, so that any change is the data values will produce different “signatures” and trigger a warning. In the TmaxSoft labs, our engineers were able to compromise these digital signatures in under 90 minutes, so we have taken additional steps to protect data in Tibero.
- Our digital key lengths are double the length of Oracle’s. This produces an exponentially larger key length, without adding complexity. Our laboratory estimates indicate that, using currently available compute technology, an intruder would need over 11 years to crack our digital signatures for just one dataset instance.
- We also “digitally” sign the location of the data. This means that one cannot take data and its correct ‘signature’ and relocated it elsewhere in the database, a common approach for injecting false data. We are alone in the industry in building this type of security into our database.
- Most databases use encryption subroutines stored elsewhere on the server, accessing the subroutines as needed through agents, and providing a new point of attack. Tibero includes these routines within the database code itself, thereby eliminating completely this form of compromise.
When you convert to Tibero, your Oracle, DB2, and other SQL based applications continue work unchanged and unmodified. Tibero is the only RDBMS that matches Oracle software clustering and supports Oracle commands, Oracle data types, and Oracle SQL extensions. Conversion from Oracle is especially straightforward; in most cases, it takes about six weeks. And, because Tibero and Oracle share so much database environment commonality, your DBA might not notice the changeover.
TmaxSoft has successfully completed more 140 Oracle to Tibero conversions worldwide, so we have validated and refined this conversion process over and over.
We hear what the market is saying: enterprise class databases are significantly overpriced. So we decided to do something about it:
- Tibero’s license fee is priced at about half of Oracle’s. And we didn’t stop there.
- Tibero support is just 20% of our lower license fee. Support costs from other vendors are 25% of the higher license fee.
- Lower prices combined with quick transition make a compelling ROI.
- More than 1600 companies currently rely on Tibero as their RDBMS foundation. Will you be next?
When you’re ready to virtualize or Cloud-enable your database, Tibero is the logical choice to drive your digital business. Agile companies–from small to enterprise–choose Tibero for its performance, scalability, out-of-the-box security, and flexible licensing.
- Tibero’s licensing model allows enterprises to fully maximize their virtualization investment by only licensing the cores associated to a given VM, rather than Oracle’s soft partition model of licensing 100% of the cores, regardless of how much of the resources the database consumes.
- This leads to real savings both in CAPEX and OPEX leading to drastically lower TCO, allowing you to divert savings to other strategic growth initiatives and fund further innovation.
- TmaxSoft is an Elite member of the VMware TAP Alliance.
- Tibero is certified VMware Ready. Oracle does not certify or support its database for VMware.
- Tibero is available as-a-service for hourly usage and billing, in the AWS Marketplace. We also have alliances with IBM SoftLayer, and other CSPs, giving you the ultimate freedom of choice in support of your Cloud strategy.
When you need a high-performance, integrated, and optimized data system that can be easily deployed and runs on the hardware of your choice, you need ZetaData – the Tibero appliance.
- ZetaData dramatically reduces administrative burden for your IT staff
- With ZetaData, you pay for only what you use, with our flexible licensing model
- ZetaData helps you get applications quickly into market, more efficiently and affordably
- ZetaData is at least half the cost of Exadata.
- ZetaData is composed of a DB Server that utilizes Tibero Active Cluster technology, a storage Server which integrates multiple storage instances by using Tibero Active Storage virtualization technology, a high Speed infiniband Switch that connects these together, a resource Manager, and Flash Cache.
With all the performance and value of Tibero in an engineered system, ZetaData delivers the lowest TCO to support your rapid time-to-market objectives.
Super-charge your application performance and lower your TCO with Tibero for Linux on Power.
This knockout combination provides massive cost savings and enormous performance advantages:
- Tibero for Linux on POWER provides four times the performance, at one-sixth of the cost of the equivalent technology from Oracle on x86.
- Tibero for Linux on POWER makes it possible to consolidate multiple, Oracle x86 database servers to a single POWER server.
- These cost savings and performance advantages can provide new budget for additional or previously shelved projects.
- This massive performance improvement comes from Tibero’s ability to fully exploit the POWER platform’s multi-core and its multi-threaded architecture.